We are certified
The certification according to the quality management standard DIN EN ISO 9001: 2015 is another important milestone in the success story of the rts. GmbH. We have set ourselves the requirements for a quality management system according to ISO 9001: 2015 and have been certified according to the DIN EN ISO 9001: 2015 standard since 20.12.2018.
Purchasing and quality assurance
Procuring individual cast parts and electromechanical components at prices which are competitive in a global setting provides a great challenge for many companies. For over 15 years, we have been able to provide our customers with a gateway to the Asian market and its great monetary potential. We have been doing so, thanks to our longstanding experience and the necessary know-how in the collaboration with Chinese companies. At the same time, we have also been making sure that all cast parts and electromechanical components produced for our customers in China are manufactured under European conditions, and in qualified and sustainable manufacturing and assembly facilities.Make An Appointment
Quality assurance measures
Quality is our priority. Our Chinese production facilities conform to a number of management systems, including ISO 9001:2008 and ISO/TS 16949. Their compliance with European standards is supervised and ensured on site every day by members of our technical and commercial staff. Certified process auditors are responsible for the quality management. They evaluate the quality capability of the finished products and product groups as well as processes used to manufacture them. Our work complies with the following standards:
Darüber hinaus lassen wir kundenspezifische Anforderungen und spezielle Verordnungen in unser Qualitätsmanagement einfließen, zum Beispiel
- ISO 9001:2008 (quality management)
- ISO/TS 16949 (quality management systems)
- PPAP (production part approval process)
- PPF (production process and product approval)
- APAQ Advanced Product Quality Planning (quality planning)
- VDA 6.3 (certified process auditors)
In addition to this, our quality management also takes into account customer-specific demands and regulations, for example:
- RoHS (EU restriction of hazardous substances directive for electrical and electronic appliances).
- REACH (EU registration, evaluation, authorization and restriction of chemicals directive).
- IMDS (global standardized system for the exchange and administration of material data of the automotive industry).
State-of-the-art equipment for the assurance of quality standards
In order to be able to ensure compliance with quality standards, we provide our staff on site with cutting-edge equipment, including:
- 3D coordinate measuring device.
- Press with force-displacement evaluation.
- Shore hardness tester.
- Spectrometer for material analysis.
- Climate chamber (- 80 ° C up to + 180 ° C).
- Measurement microscope with vision measuring.
- Thermo camera.
- Test stations for electric motors, endurance test stations.
Due to a close cooperation with the Shanghai universities, our quality assurance staff also has access to specialized laboratories such as the 3D vibration test lab.